Do you need to replace a missing tooth with dental implants? Although dental implants are reproductions, they can usually last much longer than standard teeth and in many situations, will last a lifetime of heavy use.
Create an improved oral health identity with dental implants. If your oral health care requires dental implants, remember the following:
– Dental implants are inserted directly into your jawbone for a lasting hold that can withstand tough or hard foods.
– Failing to repair spaces in your mouth where missing teeth once stood can be dangerous for your oral health and can even destabilize your gums, causing nearby teeth to fall out of position.
– Dental implants are customizable and can imitate the natural look of your teeth.
– Dental implants conceal the gaps left behind by lost or missing teeth for a full smile and strong dental profile.
– Missing teeth should be restored with implants because otherwise, they can cause your jawbone to weaken and deteriorate over time.
– A complete smile can make you look younger and help to boost your self-esteem.
Our team at Hudson Dental Care focuses on a variety of dental implant treatments to suit all your needs. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Vivian Hudson, please book an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Smyrna, Georgia. We can be reached at 770-438-1520. We can help you choose the right service for a brighter smile!