Do you visit your dentist regularly? If so, great job! Your dental visit is essential to your oral health care, and if you skip it regularly, you are putting your oral health in danger. There are many reasons why dental visits are essential to your smile.
Our dentist, Dr. Vivian Hudson, encourages you to get your oral health check-ups regularly to protect your oral health. That is why our dental team at Hudson Dental Care in Smyrna, Georgia, has prepared some information on why you should visit your dentist regularly. Here are some reasons why you need to see your dentist every six months:
– If you are at risk for cavities, your dentist may recommend dental sealants, which are applied directly to the chewing surfaces of teeth.
– Your dentist will help clean out areas in your mouth that you may have missed, including areas between your teeth.
– Your dentist may scrape away tartar with a metal tool if any has built up on your teeth.
– X-rays may be required for a deeper analysis of your teeth.
– If you are suffering from any tooth hazards or oral health risks, your dentist will talk to you about restoration options.
– Be sure to talk with your dentist about various products you can use to improve your oral health care.
If you would like to visit your dentist, or if you find yourself in need of a dental checkup, please call us today at 770-438-1520 to make an appointment with a member of our friendly dental team. We are excited to take your call today!